- RSS Channel Showcase 7519097
- RSS Channel Showcase 5011762
- RSS Channel Showcase 7402532
- RSS Channel Showcase 8788065
Articles on this Page
- 05/14/14--08:35: _How to Find Your Li...
- 08/03/15--13:23: _3 Ways Lawyers Can ...
- 01/10/17--07:42: _Guess What? We’re A...
- 06/15/17--14:57: _Everybody Deserves ...
- 06/22/17--14:37: _I Gave Up The Caree...
- 11/28/17--18:31: _If You Really Want ...
- 12/08/17--08:50: _You Are Allowed To ...
- 08/28/17--13:15: _Read This If Your P...
- 11/06/17--07:28: _8 Signs You’re On T...
- 04/14/17--11:44: _Some Brutally Hones...
- 10/16/17--18:45: _10 Reasons Why Your...
- 06/29/17--11:33: _How To Sabotage You...
- 10/02/17--09:12: _This Is How You Bui...
- 07/19/17--14:50: _17 Questions That W...
- 09/06/17--16:59: _The Definition Of A...
- 05/14/14--08:35: How to Find Your Life Purpose In 5 Easy Steps
- 08/03/15--13:23: 3 Ways Lawyers Can Change Careers
- 06/15/17--14:57: Everybody Deserves A Second Chance — But Not Everyone Gets One
- 06/22/17--14:37: I Gave Up The Career Of My Dreams, And I’d Do It Again
- 12/08/17--08:50: You Are Allowed To Chase Your Craziest Dreams
- 10/16/17--18:45: 10 Reasons Why Your Role Model Should Be Yourself In 10 Years
- 06/29/17--11:33: How To Sabotage Your Life By Refusing To Choose A Path
- 10/02/17--09:12: This Is How You Build Your Career And Go To College At The Same Time
- 09/06/17--16:59: The Definition Of A Mediocre Life For Each Zodiac Sign
Your career path and life purpose should be something that you naturally enjoy doing every single day.
rachelhodin12Jennifer / Flickr.com
If it looks like a lawyer and talks like a lawyer, must it continue being a lawyer?
Be okay with being bad at stuff and be okay with sucking at stuff. Learn to find comfort in it, even if you hate it, because it means you’re doing so much more and growing so much more than the version of yourself that is sitting safely to the side – the one who is never failing but also never moving from that one spot.
From it all I only can say one thing for certain - you may not get a second chance, unless you make the chance for yourself.
Everything about that life was my dream, absolutely. Until it wasn't.
This isn't new. This isn't novel. It's just not the path of least resistance.
You shouldn't wake up every morning and hit snooze. You shouldn't count down the hours until your work day is over. You shouldn't hate what you're doing for a living.
You Are Allowed To Chase Your Craziest DreamstcguestwritersGirl chasing her dreams
I know that I’m chasing my own passion now, and that’s enough. This is my life after all, and I’m old enough to decide on these things.
Read This If Your Parents Are Disappointed In The Career Path You've ChosenhollyannriordanGirl on her career path
You’d do it for free. I know that this isn’t practical, but let’s say that you don’t have to work for money anymore. Would you still do your job for free?
8 Signs You're Actually On The Right Career Path (And Not Just Wasting Your Time)tcguestwriters8 Signs You're Actually On The Right Career Path (And Not Just Wasting Your Time)
If you want to accomplish a goal, stop being so focussed on the goal itself. Become obsessed with the daily grind. Put in work. Persevere. Stop wishing and expect it to be hard.
Nothing will motivate you like imagining the life you could have.
Choices don't linger forever.
When I started looking at colleges, I had no idea that there were programs that allowed you to pursue both your career and education simultaneously—that’s one of the biggest, and best parts of the Air Force.
Do the challenges you experience at work make you feel energized, invigorated, and proud of yourself (even when they’re difficult and overwhelming), or do these challenges only make you feel stressed out, panicked, and constantly on edge?
Pisces: Having friendships where you're the one doing most of the work, feeling lost and aimless in terms of where you want your career to go, and rarely ever venturing outside of the city in which you live.
tcguestwritersGirl standing amongst fir trees